- Our PRDC 2022 conference completed successfully days ago. The success of the conference completion is announced by the press. You can find the news below (you may use Google Translate to read them):
You can also find the details of the conference here.
- The Best Paper Award and the Best Industry Paper Award have been decided by the conference attendees, the results are shown here.
- We will hold PRDC 2022 online on Microsoft Teams on November 28th. In the Research Program, we received 58 paper contributions, and the Research PC carried out a thorough double-blind review and accepted 21 of them (21/58=36% acceptance rate).
- The submission deadline of Regular Papers and Practical Experience Reports is extended to 1 August 2022 (Anywhere on Earth, AoE).
- Great News! The PRDC 2022 organizing committee will select a few excellent accepted research-track papers and industry-track papers and recommend their extended versions to IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC) or a Special Issue of the Software Testing, Verification and Reliability (STVR) journal.
- Great News! It is our great honor that four famous professors, Prof. Kishor S. Trivedi from Duke University, Prof. Paulo E. Verissimo from KAUST, Prof. Zhendong Su from ETH Zurich, and Prof. Tao Xie from Peking University will give keynote speeches at the conference. You can check out more details here.
- The fast abstract-track Call-for-paper is posted here. The submission deadline for the fast-abstract track is 14 September 2022 (Anywhere on Earth, AoE).
- The industry-track Call-for-paper is posted here. The submission deadline for full Regular Papers and Position Papers of the industry track is 15 August 2022 (Anywhere on Earth, AoE).
- The research-track Call-for-paper is posted here. The submission deadline for full Regular Papers and Practical Experience Report Papers is 18 July 2022 (Anywhere on Earth, AoE).
- This site is open. We expect to hold a hybrid conference (virtual + face-to-face) due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We look forward to meeting you in Beijing, China at the end of this November. Please do not hesitate to ask us (email@example.com) questions if you have any.
IEEE PRDC 2022 is the twenty-seventh event in the series of symposia started in 1989 that are devoted to dependable and fault-tolerant computing. PRDC is recognized as the main event in the Pacific area that covers many dimensions of dependability and fault tolerance, encompassing fundamental theoretical approaches, practical experimental projects, and commercial components and systems. As applications of computing systems have permeated into all aspects of daily life, the dependability of computing system has become increasingly critical. This symposium provides a forum for countries around the Pacific Rim and other areas of the world to exchange ideas for improving the dependability of computing systems.