- Issues about camera-ready submissions: IEEE publishing just contacted HouZhe, Program Co-Chair, today and said they were having some IT issues and once it's sorted out, they will be able to send out the submission link. We expect to have it in the coming days and will update the authors as soon as it's ready.
- The full program updated
- Registration is open now!
- New submissions are allowed until 26 July AoE
- Our Journal-first Session encourages the authors of recent journal publications in related areas to attend the conference and present their journal papers. Please see details here [view].
- We also encourage PRDC 2020 - PRDC 2022 accepted paper authors who could not travel during the pandemic to attend this year and present their past papers..
- We have set up multiple IEEE awards for PRDC 2023: Distinguished papers in the main track will receive the 2023 IEEE Distinguished Contribution Award on Dependable Computing. Distinguished papers in the industry track will receive the 2023 IEEE Distinguished Industrial Contribution Award on Dependable Computing. Distinguished papers in the fast abstracts track will receive the 2023 IEEE Distinguished Visionary Poster Award on Dependable Computing.
- We have confirmed fast-tracking and special issue publications with top journals in the field. Top accepted papers at PRDC 2023 that are related to security will be invited to be extended and published at the IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC). Top papers related to formal methods will be invited to be extended and published at the Formal Aspects of Computing (FAC).
- The research-track Call-for-paper is posted here. The submission deadline for full Regular Papers and Practical Experience Report Papers is July 21 2023 (Anywhere on Earth, AoE).
- This site is open. We expect to hold a hybrid conference (virtual + physical). We look forward to meeting you in Singapore, Singapore at the end of this October. Please do not hesitate to ask us (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) questions if you have any.
IEEE PRDC 2023 is the twenty-eight event in the series of symposia started in 1989 that are devoted to dependable and fault-tolerant computing. PRDC is recognized as the main event in the Pacific area that covers many dimensions of dependability and fault tolerance, encompassing fundamental theoretical approaches, practical experimental projects, and commercial components and systems. As applications of computing systems have permeated into all aspects of daily life, the dependability of computing system has become increasingly critical. This symposium provides a forum for countries around the Pacific Rim and other areas of the world to exchange ideas for improving the dependability of computing systems.