- Due to the strict border restriction at Western Australia (i.e., 2 weeks hotel quarantine upon arrival for limited travellers), we have decided to run the conference fully online. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. We hope to see you all virtually at PRDC 2021! Please see virtual attendance details at the Attending page.
- Our exciting keynote and plenary speakers and talk details are finalized! Please see Keynote page.
- The final program is now available, please see Program page.
- Fast Abstract submission is now open, please see Call for Fast Abstracts for further details.
- Paper notification has been sent. You can find the list of accepted papers from the Program page.
- Due to several requests, we have decided to extend the paper submission deadline to 1 August 2021. Please have your papers ready and submitted in time!
- The site is open. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are preparing the conference as an online conference. If the travel restrictions are lifted by August, we will look into organising a face-to-face conference in addition to the online venue as well. Please contact the General Chair if you have any qustions. We hope to see you in Perth, Australia in December!
IEEE PRDC 2021 is the twenty-sixth event in the series of symposia started in 1989 that are devoted to dependable and fault-tolerant computing. PRDC is recognized as the main event in the Pacific area that covers many dimensions of dependability and fault tolerance, encompassing fundamental theoretical approaches, practical experimental projects, and commercial components and systems. As applications of computing systems have permeated into all aspects of daily life, the dependability of computing system has become increasingly critical. This symposium provides a forum for countries around the Pacific Rim and other areas of the world to exchange ideas for improving the dependability of computing systems.